Saturday, May 30, 2026

Awakened Earth Yoga: Calling for Spiritual Realization and Liberation in Unison with Earth

Aquí tienes el texto corregido, manteniendo tu tono profundo y poético:


As a yoga practitioner and teacher, I have known that the main purpose, or goal, of yoga is to attain enlightenment. In this state, all limitations and the false sense of self no longer confuse and bind our pure nature, allowing our highest potential to guide our life.

This was my understanding based on what I had read and listened to from different teachers and guides, and how I used to envision liberation and the realization of the True Self as something that could happen through an individual pursuit. It was also my own revelatory awakening process of reality as I continued to practice Yoga trough the years. That was my perspective until about two weeks ago.

Of course, I, Evelyn Karina Córdoba Vargas, who endured difficult trauma especially during the first two decades of my life, with echoes that continued into the next two… was guided to, and found, Yoga. As I started to awaken at the beginning of my third decade of life, I first had to realize how much pain and destructiveness there had been within my family lineage, and in everybody’s, and in all societies. I recognized that the entire planet has been bound to this terribly false and limited way of being.

And so I’ve held tightly to the practice and philosophy of Yoga, which recognizes our inherent divinity, and through which one works and surrenders for enlightenment = freedom = empowerment.

Every sage, every enlightened being I heard of, would become an inspiration.

Like Jesus, and the classic image through which I realized his message was: “God is in your heart.” If we all could experience ourselves as pure divine beings, we would recognize this in each other. And do you think anyone who truly knows life as sacred would kill it?

Until about two weeks ago, when I had the most important realization. This realization has been arriving because I have been reconnecting with Earth. As I have healed, and more and more of my True Self has been recovering the drive of my body and mind, this inner connection has also been deepening with Earth.

So, finally, I am fearless to say: Come on! How intelligent is Earth, huh??? And my love for her transcends everybody. Thanks to her, I have this life. She is a most incredibly powerful being who, of course, knows.

I will write more about Earth, but the important point of this message is the following: Self-Realization toward Enlightenment is not fully empowered if it is not in Unison with Earth.

Attempts, pursuits, and seeking of any kind for liberation and awakening are meaningless if we do not include Earth.

Your True Self’s expression is possible because of Earth. Before your biological parents.

Earth’s life is your life. Your life is Earth’s life. How can we pursue anything if we are disconnected from Earth?

What is Enlightenment without Earth’s Enlightenment? It is nothing. Because you cannot fulfill your maximum potential without recognizing to whom you owe it. Whatever achievement there has been is not grounded if it has gone somewhere, but not to the ground of life that forged the cradle where you could be born, grow, and experience all that was given.

So I am calling for Spiritual Realization and Fulfillment to be pursued in the name of, and for the sake of, Earth.

Liberation for humanity can only happen if these sacred vessels of ours anchor and plant Source’s Love and Light where, with our physical eyes, we can see it sprout, grow, and achieve the planetary radiance and unspeakable glory of global Enlightenment.

We can only succeed by reconnecting with and sourcing Earth as the most important element for any pursuit we give ourselves to. She gives you everything you need to live this life. I will be releasing transmissions for clearing what holds us back, afraid, and ashamed to turn and pray to Earth. Stay connected. Meanwhile remember this: If you can know Earth in your heart, there cannot be fear. Her life is yours, so yours is hers.

My devotion and surrender to Earth took a quantum leap as I traveled through the USA these last three weeks. Some of you, beloved earthlings, I had the honor to meet. Unforgettable. I keep finding myself speechless.

I have never felt so confident within myself. The power I feel is Earth encompassing me. I feel a trust and safety I cannot explain. I feel the Earth of the future vibrating within me. Holding me as I grieve the  losses there are to grieve. Awakening my whole being to a whole new level.

A very important ascending step happened in Santa Fe, the third week of May of this year. My heart had been surrendering to Earth; my life was devoted for and to her. And on the 20th of May, Jeff and I arrived at Alliance for the Earth. I did not know who Cynthia Jurs was, nor did I properly understand her work. Then, my partner Jeff introduced us and encouraged me to share my deep connection to Earth. Cynthia recognized in me what no body had recognized before; because we share a same heart devotion for Gaia. A great activation happened for me and I realized I had to begging to offer all of my actions, including my teaching and multidimensional bodywork to Earth.

This is the beginning of a new existence for my being. You must know that if you ever participate in a Yoga Class, Body Work, a workshop of any kind, or simply life with me, I will be dedicating my acts, my efforts, my energy, my prayers, and every bit of my heart to our reconnection, and to our liberation and Enlightenment in Unison with Earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment